1. Complete the application form correctly and fully. Any misrepresentations or missing items may result in delays in obtaining an examination date or disqualification from the examination. Transcripts should accompany the initial application.
2. Check available exam dates on the DRE website to find out when and where the DRE is scheduling examinations; however, keep in mind that a particular exam may be filled by the time your exam application is submitted and processed.
3. wait the posted current processing time frame for notification of your examination date, time, and location. If you have not received your notice, please check your exam date on the DRE Web site, or through the Interactive Voice Response System by calling the DRE Examination Section at (916) 227-0900. If you have been scheduled, you can request a duplicate Examination Schedule Notice using the eLicensing online system. If you have not been scheduled, call the DRE at 1-877-373-4542.
4. Configure your fax transmission to produce a receipt.
5. All applications are processed in date received order.
Please, make sure you Don't do the Following:
1. Don't send cash with your application
2. Don't mail or send duplicate faxes for the same transaction. This may result in your account inadvertently being charged twice and unintentional rescheduling of your examination date. Fees remitted will not be refundedper section 10207 of the Business and Professions Code.
Freedom Busienss School offers exellent Exam Preparation courses for both Salesperson's and Broker's License exams. Unique organization allows students to quickly master State exam topics by reviewing 16 concise "Fast Fact" summaries and related sample questions with answers and detailed explanations. The courses also include specially designed practice exams to simulate the experience of the State Exams: same format, same number of questions, same time limits. This allows our students to test their knowledge while refining their test-taking strategies. Plus, our Audio- or Video lectures provide in-depth instruction from a team of eight real estate professionals - including a real estate lawyer, an accountant, a developer, brokers, and other credentialed instructors.